Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Easy Way To Subscribe to UsFreeAds *Premium* For Free

I've been talking about USfreeads in every single post so far (i think) and with good reason. The site is incredible and google just adores it. I have many listings that are ranked high on Google, and am adding more and more each day. I've only seen a few sales so far, but this number will grow rapidly very soon I'm sure because many of the products I'm offering have free trials first.

Anyways, to fully utilize USFreeAds to your advantage you need to pay the $9.00 monthly fee. Although this is minor and you will make much more than that in profit, there is an easy way to get it for free. All you got to do is Refer 3 people. It's that simple. You get $4.00/month per person that you sign up to usfree ads. If you sign up 2 you only have to pay $1 a month, if you sign up 3 you're actulaly making $3 profit a month for being a member on USFreeAds.

If you could find a way to refer 250 people, you'd be pulling in an extra $1000 dollars a month. How sweet would that be? I'm currently attempting to do just that.

If you sign up to USFreeAds from my blog, then I get your $4.o0 a month from the $9.00 you pay. Better me than someone else you dont know right? I appreciate everyone who has signed up through my link. It's easy to promote USFreeads because it works, and it's a service that I think every affiliate marketer should take advantage of.

Good Luck and Thanks to everyone for reading !

(I realize this post wasn't really an experience, but I figured it's useful advice.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for UsFreeAds. How long does it take for my ads to show on google?

please contact me at richardmarkdavis@hotmail.com