Friday, September 08, 2006

Goodbye Ad Words Analyzer, I've Found Something Much Better And Cheaper!

Ad Words Analyzer is a great tool don't get me wrong. It does what it's supposed to do very well. But so did black and white tv's until color tv's came out.

I have found the color TV of Adwords, so to speak.

I'm absolutely amazed that more people aren't aware of this program yet, I've done searches on many forums and search engines and there is very little discussion on it.

The program is called Ad Words & Keywords and it has a free 10 uses trial, So you can see for yourself how good it is before you lay down your hard earned cash for it.

Benefits of Adwords & Keywords over Adword Analyzer that I've found so far

  1. Free 10 Uses Trial
  2. Cheaper Only $49.99
  3. Allows you to get results for as many keywords as you like per search, not just one keyword like Ad Word Analyzer
  4. Faster
  5. Region Simulation, meaning it allows you to search results from any country you want.
  6. Works perfectly fine with google's last Adword Update, Adwords Analyzer does not (for me anyway)
There are many more advantages that Adwords & Keywords has I'm sure, but I've only just begun to experiment with it.

I cannot find ONE single advantage that Ad Word Analyzer has over Adwords & Keywords. If you find something that Ad Word Analyzer does better, email me at claytrainor2@gmail.com because I would love to know.

Anyways, if you haven't already done so check out the Free 10 Uses Trial of Adwords & Keywords here!


(I will admit to a bit of bias in my opinion in this article as I have had many technical problems with Adword Analyzer recently, but I still think Adwords & Keywords is better than Ad Word Analyzer is when it's fully functional).

And lastly i have another...

...Tip For You:

I've found an affiliate program that sells VERY quality computer software, with free trials (HUGE selling point) and very high conversions. I am personally going to try to market these products instead of Clickbank ones. It's called RegNow Join Up Here.

and last but not least




2 comments:

Khardighan said...

Very interesting blog . . . you have here !!! I'll be back. Be seeing you.

Anonymous said...

I've read everything with much interest. Thank you for sharing your experiences here. I honestly hope you make buckets and buckets of ducats. Good luck to you. -crusadermommy