Friday, September 08, 2006

USFreeAds Works and First Sales

Hey there

I finally made my first sale on LikSangs affiliate program www.liksang.com. You get commission on selling videogames. I sold a Preorder for an xbox360 game and made $6.00, i know it's not much, but it's a start and I'm glad that i'm finally starting to see results.

Speaking of results, I can now 100% confirm that USFreeAds is an effective way to get your ads on google, i have a few top spots now, and some even have high competition. search "become a famous rapper" with or without quotes and you will see my ad/article. Even if you just type "famous rapper" it shows up. I expect to get lots of clicks from this ad, afterall, i'm placed near the top and it has over 50,000 optimized results.

USFreeAds ROCKS!

Tip #1:

I've discovered that if you write an article instead of just an ad, and include your keyword dozens of times, the article will dominate on google.

Tip #2:

I just came accross this site www.googspy.com. It's useful to see what kind of keywords are costing advertisers the most money, plus we can use it to get suggestions for keywords, try it and you'll see what I mean, it's a great free tool.



I haven't made any sales through clickbank yet, but I dont think it'll be too much longer before I do.

The key to making money online is to actually start trying to make money online, once you do that you will discover thousands of potential ways, i've only listed one of them.

Good Luck

No comments: