Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Profit Monster Review - Great Program For Newbies

I was able to attain a copy of "The Profit Monster" for free because I know the owner, so I thought I would test it out and post a review.

THE PROFIT MONSTER REVIEW

As a newcomer to affiliate marketing it's very hard to know where to start. There is certainly no lack of information on the Internet to help you get started but, no one wants to give away their secrets for free. So the first thing you're going to have to figure out is which program will best suit your needs.

The Profit Monster is directed at newcomers, although it does provide valuable advanced marketing tips. When you initially sign up and retrieve your membership and password, you will be greeted with a very organized main menu that basically breaks down the program into sections. The sections include things like, The Profit Monster E-book, videos, online course, new ideas, pro tools, PPC directory, keywords and ads, letters from the editor, learning center and stock finder.

I could go on all day explaining what is contained in all of these sections, but there is one I'd like to focus your attention on, especially if you are new to affiliate marketing. The section I am referring to is videos.

The video section contains thirteen videos and each one continues where the previous one left off. No matter how new you are these videos will get you started. The very first one on the list explains the utmost basics to get you started like, signing up for Clickbank and Adwords accounts. This is as basic as it comes but, if you scroll down towards the bottom you will notice that the videos become more technical and advanced. You will eventually learn advanced Adwords techniques, how to design you're own professional multi-page money making websites with very little skill required, and even how to publish your own thoughts and ideas into an ebook.

There's probably a good two or three hours of educational footage for your brain to feed on. The great thing is it's all put together in such an order that anybody of any skill level can jump in and learn something new and useful.

The Profit Monster offers much, much more than just the videos. I have not even touched on the value of the e-book, the online course, the tools and the constant updates from the program creator. Truth is, I have not bothered with the rest of the program because I have seen most of these things in other programs before. The quality of the video tutorials are what put The Profit Monster ahead of any other money making program that I have ever seen or purchased, the rest is all a bonus.

So my conclusion is that The Profit Monster is by far the best program that I've seen to help people make money online at any skill level, especially beginners due to very organized and targeted online training videos .

3 comments:

Reina Grosvalet said...

Wow! That seems great. I should go check out the book. I have heard a lot about it, and I thought that since I saw your blog, i should invest in it. Though I am not by any means a newbie to IM, I'll check it out for the sake of the adwords thing. I know some things about it but some of the pieces are missing which is why I still won't mess with it. I just don't want to lose money. Anyway, I'll be checking things out. Hopefully, it could broaden my knowledge. We never learn too much do we?

It also helps that the book was recommended by someone I am familiar with. I am from the EWealth forum and have seen you there a lot. So, thanks for the review, and I'll give it a look.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://xidelurido.digitalzones.com/ezoqus.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hivanadyt.kogaryu.com/ipykexi.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life