Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Here's The Deal

The Ultimate Goal: First I want you to understand that I'm lazy. I admit it, I prefer to sit on my but and watch tv or play guitar, or sit and talk to friends etc... rather than bust my but trying to earn a living with a job that I hate. The ultimate goal of course is to make a bunch of money sitting on my but, and earning complete financial freedom.

I want to get rich online, I've read (still reading) and talked (still talking) to many people who have done it, and now I'm going to attempt it as well.

The purpose of this blog? Well I think it's pretty unique and i Don't think i've seen anyone do something quite like this before so i'm gonna try it. I just started trying to make money online and haven't had any success yet. I'm completely new to this, and have no previous experience with anything like it. I know I'm going to be successful because I intend to bust my ass with this stuff until I am. This blog will be there every step of the way.

I will constantly be posting my successes and failures for you to observe learn from my mistakes. I really hope this blog helps people, and also, if you have any advice for me, I'm completely open to it! If you want to work with me, email me or leave a comment in the blog and we'll talk. I assure you I will get back to you.

Anyways, that's about it for now, Best of Luck and You'll be hearing from me soon.

No comments: