Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Some Advice...

First of all, Welcome and thanks for taking the time to read my blog, I hope you find valuable information here.

Here is some advice I received from someone I met online. I'm not sure if it's good or bad advice yet, but we will see in time I suppose, My faith is quite high in this person, he has made a more than decent living marketing products online and he is currently offering his help to others who need it.

His advice is absolutely perfect for a complete newbie without a website. If you do happen to have a website this is still a very, very useful method to drive targeted traffic to your site!

Are you familiar with Google Adwords? It's a PPC (pay per click) program, in which you can advertise your site/product on google and target certain keywords of your choosing. People pay anywhere from 0.01c to $50.00 per click. With what I'm about to show you, you can get your ad posted in a top spot on google, For Absolutely Free!!! That's right people pay to do what I'm about to show you. For Free! Excited? You should be!

First of all, let me introduce you to the website I am referring to. USFreeAds is essentially just an online directory like any other, but with one major key difference. It's powered by Google! Google absolutely loves articles posted at USFreeAds, and you can have your ad listed right next to Google PPC ads for absolutely free!

It apparently takes about two weeks for your submission to appear on google, but that's okay because while you're waiting you get traffic from USFreeAds' visitors.

Method to Get Your Ad a Top Spot on Google using USFreeAds!

1. Find a Keyword Niche on Google, by searching for keywords using "Quotation Marks". This allows you to find the optimized keyword, and you can see exactly what/who you're competing with on google

2. When you search you will see this in the top right "Results 1 - 100 of about 186,000,000 for gun" for whatever keyword you searched. The trick to this is finding a keyword that only has about 1000 hits after the "of about" phrase on the top right of Google’s page. Also use OverTure's rather unstable but effective keyword tool (unless you own Adwords Analyzer which is apparently the best keyword tool around but costs $$$)

3. Write your ad and Target the keyword that you found on google. Slip in other related keywords as well... this will increase your chances of getting listed on google under different keywords, but try to focus on the main one that you're targeting for now.

Writing your ad should be a very easy and fast process. You can even just copy pictures and text from your products web page, and put them in your ad... it really requires not writing skill at all.

The free membership at USFreeAds is kind of weak. There is a limit on how many ads you can post, and you can't use pictures, or link to any sites. The articles still get posted on google however; people who are interested must contact you for you to give them the link to the product you advertised. This is not a very useful way to sell products online because nearly everyone demands simplicity when buying products online, and having to contact the seller prior to even visiting his website is not appealing and you may lose many sales this way.


I went ahead and registered for a premium account so that I can post as many ads as I want with pictures, links, the use of the sites html tools, and so much more. This only costs a minor $9 a month and I expect to make that back and then some within a couple weeks. If not? Well then I’ll just cancel my account and I'll lose 9 dollars. No big deal, it's well worth a shot in my opinion.

And Also if you haven't already done so check out

www.bummarketingmethod.com

Im basing most things i've told you on what i learned form the author of bummarektingmethod.com



Final Thoughts

I have posted over 40 ads and have only been a member for 3 days. I have had a lot of traffic from USFreeAds members, but of course none from google yet. The first 2 week wait is a painful one, but once my ads show up on google, I expect my income to start, and you will be the first to find out if it does. Overall I must say after doing many google searches and lots of keyword research, it's obvious that USFreeAds works and it works well.

Don't Believe Me? here's some proof:

Search for these keywords yourself to see that I’m not lying

"online gold finder"
"affiliate cash vault" usfreeads scored 12 out of 409,000 on this one

try more keywords that target clickbank products.

On that note... if you haven't signed up to clickbank yet... do it now, it's 100% free. It's hard to even get started without signing up at clickbank or some sort of affiliate program. Another good affiliate program that is 100% free to sign up to is www.generatebucks.tk


Anyways, that's it for me tonight. I'm going to get some sleep, wake up tommorrow and get posting some more ads on USFreeAds.

Good Luck! I just know we're all going to make big bucks with this system. I get excited just thinking about it! :-D


Key Links From This Article (BookMark Each one of these, their very valuable)


USFreeAds

Clickbank.com

www.bummarketingmethod.com

No comments: